Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time too post something woth reading....

I´m really on my toes for this server now. Haven´t played travian now since my defeat at s1.asia this summer. To make a long story short, I had the servers best account and it got smashed when I was at vaccation. Shit happens I asume but I think it still made me stronger. I know now that I´m really capable of raiding and running a good account.
This time I will have a set up of duals as well, speed is just too hard too play on my own. I hope we guys get along well and having fun this 4 months.

My expectations are that we stay in the top 3 raiders for a long time and can grab some artefacts this server. Holding a ww would be fun but thats nothing we absolute must do, it´s a good bonus if it happens. At least we willl help our meta too win.

Good luck too everyone, friends and foes

//ecdsds

No comments:

Post a Comment